Sintra naturals makes concentrated conditioner bars focused on keeping your hair clean, soft, and nourished as hell. Without stripping away all of your natural oils and hair coloring, if any.
That's right, you don't need liquid to properly care for your hair. After all, what do you think we did without plastic just a few decades ago?
So what's in the bar?
- Mango Butter, a light & penetrating butter that doesn't weigh your hair down or leave it greasy. Unlike other natural butters can. Which gives your hair a "silk and shine", and natural bounce to it.
- Rice protein, to provide nourishment to hair and keep it strong.
- Pro Vitamin B5, which keeps hair follicles tight.
- BTMS 25, a vegan emulsifying wax, which allows for that smooth wash off feeling.
- Stearic acid, derived from coconut oil to concentrate the bar and make it last longer.
- Citrus peel oil, to give it that zingy, creamy, oragnsicle smell.
I want to like it, but I just don't. It doesn't lather at all so I spend so much time trying to get the product into my hair for what is seemingly no reason because I don't think it's super moisturizing like most other conditioners. All other products I have ordered have been awesome. This one may just need more work.
I found it left my hair feeling gross and oily, the bar refused to lather and i had to spend at least five minutes to get an adequate amount
I was worried about it smelling super strong but it smells like if you picked up a mango! Very small amount goes a long way & leaves my hair feeling amazing!
So like I wrote in the title this bar does have a bit of a learning curb. I have very thick hair and I struggle to get the conditioner throughout my hair. However the bar smells so good and leaves my hair very soft. Definitely recommend this!
Amazing shampoo and conditioner! My hair looks amazing. I have greasy hair so with "normal" shampoos I had to wash it every day but now I only need to wash it every two days. The conditioner is super light and my hair is so silky afterwards and easy to brush.