We have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If for whatever reason you don't like your product, let us know, and get a full refund.
Sintra naturals makes concentrated conditioner bars focused on keeping your hair clean, soft, and nourished as hell. Without stripping away all of your natural oils and hair coloring, if any.
That's right, you don't need liquid to properly care for your hair. After all, what do you think we did without plastic just a few decades ago?
So what's in the bar?
- Mango Butter, a light & penetrating butter that doesn't weigh your hair down or leave it greasy. Unlike other natural butters can. Which gives your hair a "silk and shine", and natural bounce to it.
- Rice protein, to provide nourishment to hair and keep it strong.
- Pro Vitamin B5, which keeps hair follicles tight.
- BTMS 25, a vegan emulsifying wax, which allows for that smooth wash off feeling.
- Stearic acid, derived from coconut oil to concentrate the bar and make it last longer.
- Citrus peel oil, to give it that zingy, creamy, oragnsicle smell.
It was nice for a few weeks but then it started to feel waxy on my hair (even if you blown dry all the way). The formula just doesn’t personally work for me.
I want to like it, but I just don't. It doesn't lather at all so I spend so much time trying to get the product into my hair for what is seemingly no reason because I don't think it's super moisturizing like most other conditioners. All other products I have ordered have been awesome. This one may just need more work.
Hi Riley, I know I've reached out via email but wanted to respond here too! I'm again really sorry to hear the conditioner didn't meet your expectations, especially since you've enjoyed our other products. We have been testing other suppliers to make sure we get the best ones for you guys. I've also arranged for a refund and we'll send over a new bar once it's ready. Thank you so much for being someone who cares enough about our planet to check out our site :)
Way better than liquid conditioner
I found it left my hair feeling gross and oily, the bar refused to lather and i had to spend at least five minutes to get an adequate amount
Hi Jessica, I know I emailed you already but I wanted to respond here too! I'm again really sorry you didn't like our conditioner bar. We have been testing other suppliers to make sure we get the best ones for you guys. But I hope you enjoy your offer of a full refund and a new product when we get our hands on it. :)